Our Job Openings
Since 2002, we’ve been working with world leaders in medical equipment development. We create and maintain complex applications and products that help doctors save lives all around the world.
Right now, we’re on the hunt for a Junior Test Engineer to join our medical project team. We’re working on a medical desktop application (based on Windows) for ultrasound equipment. And, we need someone like you to help us bring next version of this project to life!
- At least 9 months of experience as a Test Engineer
- Understanding of software development life cycle
- Knowledge of testing methodologies and processes
- Intermediate (IS A MUST) level of written and spoken English
- Experience in manual functional, regression, usability testing, and specification testingExperience using Jira or similar tools
- Experience testing Windows desktop applications.
- Background in medicine field.
- Experience with HP ALM or similar tools.
Please send your resumes to the following address: